This week we interviewed Katherine Kumlin and Kristin Stepein from COPIC Companies here’s what they had to say:
1. How did you learn about WOJ?
Aaron Bradford and several of the attorneys that worked with COPIC at the time were riding with WoJ and approached us for sponsorship support.
2. How many years have you sponsored?
2019 is our 11th year sponsoring.
3. Do you (or anyone in your company) ride or attend the Courage Classic?
Katherine Kumlin and Kristin Stepien ride/attends.
4. Tell us about your company? Specifically What does your company do?
COPIC is a medical professional liability insurance company committed to supporting the health care community. COPIC insures health care professionals, physicians, group practices, hospitals, and other medical facilities, while also fostering collaboration, educating health care professionals to improve patient safety and quality of care, and advocating for the health care community.
5. Tell us anything about the culture, and mission of your company that helped make your decision to sponsor Wheels of Justice?
COPIC’s mission is to improve medicine in the communities we serve. Supporting Wheels of Justice and the Children’s Hospital of Colorado is just one of the many ways we support medicine in our community. Knowing that all monies provided to Wheels of Justice go directly to the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Children’s, instead of administrative fees, makes the decision to support the team even easier.
6. How can our riders support your business as a thank you for your support?
If a rider is a physician or health care professional, they can consider COPIC for their insurance needs.